“What’s your life story?” I have a friend who asks this incredibly broad question every time she has a moment alone with a new face. The majority of the time she intially gets a startled stare, but then recieves a vast range of answers from the people that she asks.
When it was proposed to me, I took my time contemplating my response. It’s a very intriguing concept – what do I view as the most important events that came together to lead me to this point in my life, and how do I express that in as brief a way as possible?
When I think about meeting Corey Smith next month, I hope that I can hear a few of his amazing stories that he’s experienced so far in his life. I also hope that I will be able to contribute something meaningful to the converstaion from my own life story. Luckily for all the fans out there, UPB IS EXCITED TO GIVE OUT MEET AND GREET TICKETS so you can spend some time with the musician before he performs.
Check out the following events for your chance to win these tickets for you and one friend:
- SGA’s Senior Night at Clementine’s 1/28/10
- Clementine’s Trivia Night 2/2/10
- Can It! at Festival 2/4/10
- Funny Freakin’ Friday in TDU 2/5/10
- Speed Dating in Festival 2/9/10
- At the door of the show (as a bonus for those of you that show up early)
- Comment on THIS POST with your favorite Corey Smith song to be entered to win!
P.S. Make sure to follow us on Twitter (UPB) and listen to JMU’s radio station WXJM for more updates on how to win tickets!